2020 Solar Plunge
Join us on June 20, 2020
Register Now! Donate To This Event
register now donate to participant
Special Olympics Northern California is teaming up with Six Flags Hurricane Harbor for the all new Solar Plunge! June 20th is the Summer Solstice and what better way to celebrate the longest day of the year than by plunging down the most thrilling waterslides in Northern California while raising money for our athletes.
Sign up today! There is a $25 registration fee and then raise a minimum of $50 and you will begin to rack up awesome incentives; Hurricane Harbor style! The $25 registration fee is waived for Six Flags Season Pass or Membership Holders.
Solar Plunge Perks
- Free tube rental for the entire day.
- Access to the park before the general public for all Solar Plunge participants beginning at 8:00 am. We will have a section of the park to ourselves, meaning no lines!
- Enjoy FRONT OF THE LINE ACCESS on all of your favorite slides!
- Free entrance into the park ($49.99 value)
- Free event day parking ($25.00 value)
- Hurricane Harbor 2020 Season Pass
Raise $75 or more (Includes $25 registration fee) or $50 if you are a Season Pass or Membership holder
- Free admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (valid 6/20)
- Free parking (valid 6/20)
- Early park entrance (beginning at 8am)
Raise $150 or more (includes $25 registration fee) or $125 if you are a Season Pass or Membership holder and receive:
- All the above
- Special Olympics Beach Tote Bag
- Return ticket to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Raise $300 or more (including $25 registration fee) or $275 if you are a Season Pass or Membership holder and receive:
- All the above
- $10 in park cash
- Front of the line access on all water slides (Valid 6/20)
- Hurricane Harbor Season Pass
Sponsorships & Questions
Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels. To discuss the opportunity that best fits your needs or if you have any questions, please contact Scott Souza at 925-944-8801 ext. 211 or at [email protected]