Running a 5k, 10k or 15k race is fun and challenging, but how about riding that distance on Six Flags Discovery Kingdom’s most exciting coasters? If you are a thrill-seeker who loves to test your limits, then this event is for you! The thrills and chills of endless rides on the electrifying coasters of Six Flags Discovery Kingdom will leave you breathless and exhilarated, while raising funds benefiting the athletes of Special Olympics Northern California.
Between 9:00 am - 10:30 am you'll have exclusive entrance to select coasters in the park before the general public! Get a jump start on your coaster rides. Not only that, but you'll have front of the line access to the coasters up until 2:00 pm!
There is a $25 fee that you'll pay when you register. Then select a minimum fundraising goal based on the distance you want to ride. All goals include the $25 registration fee.
5K Coaster Rider - Raise a minimum of $150
5K Coaster Rider Season Pass Holders - Raise a minimum of $75
10K Coaster Rider - Raise a minimum of $300
10K Coaster Rider Season Pass Holders - Raise a minimum of $150
15K Coaster Rider - Raise a minimum of $500
15K Coaster Rider Season Pass Holders - Raise a minimum of $250
• Free entrance into Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Value $69.99
• Free parking voucher for Six Flags Discovery Kingdom valid on 8/25/18 only
• Tracking pass
• Discounted park admission tickets for family and friends (good only on August 25, 2018)
• Medal upon completion
• Early Ride Time prior to park opening starting at 9am on 2-3 coasters (Rides selected by Six Flags). Priority of seats will be given to those completing the 15K, then 10k, and 5k.
10K Coaster Incentives
All the above plus
• $10 dolphin dollars
15K Coaster Incentives
All the above plus
• Return ticket to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (For non- Season Pass holders only)
Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of different levels. To discuss the opportunity that best fits your needs or if you have any questions, please contact Scott Souza at 925-944-8801 ext. 211 or at ScottS@sonc.org.