Duck Adoption Rules and Regulations
Presented by Special Olympics Nevada (SONV).
- Ducks may be adopted for $5 for a single duck, $25.00 for a “Waddle Wager” (6 ducks), $50.00 for a “Quack Pack (13 ducks) and $100.00 for “Quack Attack” (27 ducks).
- When you make a “duck adoption", your name will be paired with a unique number that will be designated to all of your ducks. The first three ducks that make it across the finish line will receive a prize.
- Ducks can be adopted at SONV.org or at the Las Vegas Polar Plunge on March 20th, 2021. Adoption forms must be completed prior to number being assigned.
- There is no limit on the amount of ducks an individual may adopt. Top adopters will receive recognition on the day of the event.
- Winners will be announced at the event, on SONV’s website (www.SONV.org) and on Facebook Live (@soNevada). Winners need not be present to win and will have 30 days to contact SONV to claim their prize (702) 474-0690 Ext. 102).
- Each winner has sole responsibility for paying any and all taxes and similar fees on any prize(s) won and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law. No cash equivalent prizes will be provided in lieu of the designated prizes.
- By entering, entrants release the SONV and its members, directors, agents, employees, and other related entities from any and all liability with respect to prizes.
- By entering, winners consent to promotional use of their names and likeness without additional compensation.
- Chances of winning depend on the total number of qualified entries.
- This event is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- f SONV determines, in its sole discretion, that the event cannot occur at the scheduled time for any reason, then SONV can postpone the event to another date and time by public announcement thereof.